Focus and Scope
IJITH: International Journal of Islamic Thought and Humanities endeavors to provide forums for academicians and researchers who are interested in the discussion of current and future issues on Islamic thought and humanities.
IJITH: International Journal of Islamic Thought and Humanities welcome papers from academicians on theories, philosophy, conceptual paradigms, academic research, as well as religious practices. In particular, papers that consider the following general topics are invited.
- Qur'anic and Hadith Studies
- Islamic Thought and Literature
- Islamic Science and Humanities
- Islamic Philosophy and Theology
- Islamic Education and Learning
- Islamic Law and Society
- Islamic Economics and Business
- Islamic Civilization and Science
- Islamic Contemporary Issues