Focus and Scope
The main objective of its publication is to provide an appropriate channel for information and research publication, case studies and book reviews related to Law and Syariah based on original research and ideas by the respective authors. The editorial board welcomes original contributions (written in Bahasa Indonesia, English and Arabic) which have never been published or considered for publication by any other publishers. The journal serves as a platform for sharing ideas and experiences related to the research, development and application of Law and Syariah worldwide.
TARUNALAW: Journal of Law and Syariah specializes on Law and Syariah, and is intended to communicate original research and current issues on the subjects. This journal warmly welcomes contributions from scholars of related disciplines.
- Islamic/Civil Economic Law;
- Islamic/Civil Family Law;
- Islamic/Civil Legal Administration;
- Islamic/Civil Jurisprudence;
- Islamic/Civil Legal and Judicial Education;
- Comparative Islamic/Civil Law;
- Islamic/Civil Law and Gender;
- Islamic/Civil Law and Contemporary Issues;
- Islamic/Civil Law and Society;
- Islamic/Civil Criminal Law;
Manuscripts and all correspondence should be sent to the Editor-in-Chief, via online submission system (OJS). This journal subscribes LOCKSS and CLOCKSS archival system.